[8023-10GEPON] results of the 3rd recirculation ballot

Dear Colleagues,

The 3rd recirculation ballot against P802.3av/D3.4 has closed with the following results:

Response rate:                 98/114 = 85.96%

Abstention rate:               9/98 = 9.18%

Approval rate:                   89/89 = 100%

We have received no new comments.

It is the TF chair’s opinion, that these results, as well as successfully-passed Mandatory Editorial Coordination, show that our draft is in great shape for the RevCom submission. I would like to thank everybody who contributed their time, expertise, and good will during this and previous stages of our draft development. Special thanks to our editors Duane Remein and Marek Hajduczenia for demonstrating highest standards of editorship during the course of the entire project.

At the July Plenary, our TF will have a short meeting Tuesday morning to approve minutes of the last meeting and consider necessary motions to forward our draft to RevCom.

Sincerely,

Glen Kramer

Chair, IEEE 802.3av "10G-EPON" Task Force

glen.kramer@xxxxxxxx