[10GMMF] Modelling Ad Hoc - task 1 - fiber model telecon

Many thanks for your responses to my questions in the mail below.  The
majority of respondents said that they would prefer (or could only do)
Weds 23rd this week with a couple saying that they would prefer Mon
28th.

Given the very short timescales that have been given to us, I would
propose that we go with holding the first call on this Wednesday at the
time suggested (5pm UK, noon East Coast, 9am West Coast).  I would
anticipate a call duration of approx 1 hour

Unless there are some very loud howls of protest, could we go with
this.  I will arrange call in details and an agenda to be circulated,
hopefully late today.

Please get any final inputs to me on the immediate tasks below asap.

With best regards

Richard

Dear Colleagues,

Thanks for taking part in the telecon last night.  I attach a suggested
timeline for the task 1 fiber model activity (now incorporating
connector mode coupling activity).  I would value your comments.

As we have to report progress at the next Ad Hoc plenary, we ought to
get on with our first telecon as a sub-task.  I would like to suggest
either Weds 23rd or Mon 28th (5pm UK, 12 noon East Coast, 9am West
Coast).

Immediate tasks are
1. To check you are on the participant list (and either add or remove
yourself by e-mailing me)
2. To give preferences for the telecon date
3. To let me know if I have missed anything out from the outline task
plan - we will obviously refine at the telecon.

With best regards

Richard
begin:vcard
n:Penty;Richard