[10GMMF] channel ad hoc - task 1 telecon

Dear All,

It has been brought to my attention that my e-mail to the reflector may not
have got through to all people so I am resending.

The main actions from the last telecon were

1. That the modelling participants should get together as soon as possible
to progress the channel model choice(s) - could the key participants please
let me have their availability for the call next week.  Presumably times
around 5pm BST would be optimum

2. That the fiber manufacturers should fulfil their offer of information on
current fiber production asap (offers of preliminary information withing
one week of Weds were made).  If this could be done before the above
telecon, that would be ideal.

Thanks

Richard