[10GMMF] Task 1 telecon

Dear All,

It is proposed that the next task 1 telecon (note this is NOT the full ad hoc plenary which is on Wednesday) should be held at 5pm UK time (noon East coast, 9am West coast) on Thursday. Agilent have kindly agreed to book the call and I will circulate the details as soon as I have them.

The purpose of this telecon is to progress the discussion on which of the channel models to adopt.  Consequently it will be focussed on this aspect.

With best regards

Richard

begin:vcard
n:Penty;Richard