[10GMMF] Minutes for Channel Modeling Ad-Hoc call 30 June 2004

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached the minutes for the second Channel Modeling Ad-Hoc conference call, held on 30 June 2004.

The main action point from the call is to generate a presentation on the activities of the Channel Modeling Ad-Hoc for the IEEE 802.3 Plenary in Portland. The leaders of Tasks 1, 2, 3, 4 and 8 kindly agreed to each generate some slides to be submitted to Ian White by the end of Monday 5 July 2004. Ian White is currently traveling, so I would be very grateful if the Task leaders could copy their input to me so that I may start to compile the presentation for eventual submission to David Law on Wednesday 7 July 2004.

With regards,

Jonathan Ingham

Minutes for Channel Modeling Ad-Hoc Call 300604.pdf