[10GMMF] Sub-Task 2 Discussion

Dear Colleagues,

The time is upon us to begin to work in earnest on the activities of Channel Ad-hoc sub-task 2 (combined with sub-task 5) – Time Variation Study & Modal Noise.  To that end, would like to suggest that an interested group of participants kick-off this effort & gather for a short but productive discussion while in Portland.

The discussion will cover:

  1. the goals & objectives for this sub task effort
  2. review of previous work
  3. the general time line of this sub task group

I also like to invite anyone who wishes to give a review of previous work or related issues to send me an abstract (or presentation) before the Portland meeting, so that we may be prepared to review the previous work in this area and solicit active volunteers carry it forward in a timely fashion.

Best regards,

Jonathan King

(via proxy by John Jaeger)

jking@bigbearnetworks.com