[10GMMF] Draft agenda for July and minutes from May

Dear All,

Attached is the draft agenda for our meeting next week.  I think I have all the requested presentations accounted for so far - there may be a few late ones so I have left an open hour on the agenda. If we are efficient we should get our work done in two days and that is what I have proposed. Of course we will need to review and agree the agenda at the meeting. As usual I have attempted to group related presentations into topics. Currently it seems everyone will have the time for presentation that they requested.

I have also attached the minutes from May.

See you all next week.

David

802.3aq Task Force May 04 Minutes.pdf

Agenda10GBASELRMJuly04.pdf