[10GMMF] Model ad hoc Task 1 telecon

Dear Colleagues,

In my e-mail last week, I said we would like to hold a quick call on
progress in the model definition activity (Task 1).  The main modellers
(Corning, IBM, Cambridge, Agilent) have agreed a process to take this
forward over the next couple of months and we would like to present this
to you tomorrow and receive feedback.  Consequently a call has been set
up (thanks again to Agilent) for tomorrow - Weds - at 5pm UK time, noon
East Coast, 9am West Coast with dial-in details below.  I hope to be
able to send around some slides in advance of the meeting but these are
not quite yet complete.

I have no feedback from anyone regarding any other items for the call
agenda

I look forward to talking to you tomorrow.

Richard

Meeting Date:                   July 28, 2004
Start Time (hh:mm)              05:00 PM Europe/London

Telnet:                         333-2211
Toll-free (from US & Canada):   (866) 333-4329
International Direct Dial (only use if telnet/toll-free is not
available):                     (650) 599-0374

Meeting ID:                     482829
Number of Participants:         25

Meeting Password:

Meeting Name:                   Ad Hoc Task 1
Meeting Length(min):            120
begin:vcard
n:Penty;Richard
tel;fax:01223 767032