[10GMMF] meeting notes for 4th august- Channel ad hoc, time variation and modal noise study group

All -
Meeting notes attached for the telecon of 4th august - time variation and modal noise study group
please let me know of any errors or omissions

We will meet again on 11th August, 9am PCT to review the postponed presentations, I'll send out agenda and call details on monday.

We can use an ftp site set up for the Channel ad hoc for document sharing - the URL, to get an explorer window to drag & drop files to, will be given in a following e-mail.
(Please let me know if you have any problems downloading from the site)

many thanks for all your inputs

 Jonathan

tel: 1 408 524 5110
e-mail: jking@bigbearnetworks.com