From: owner-stds-802-3-10gmmf@IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-3-10gmmf@IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of yusun
Sent: Donnerstag, 2. September 2004 16:34
To: STDS-802-3-10GMMF@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [10GMMF] the schedule for task 4 group meeting

Dear Colleagues,

I have received several responses regarding the meeting time. Also TP2 groups will have the meeting on Thursday, 9/9. Therefore, I propose to schedule the task 4 group meeting on 9/10, noon east coast, 9:00 am west coast and 5:00 pm UK. Please let me know if this will work for you.

Best regards,

Yu

Yu Sun, Ph. D

Optium Corp.