Re: [10GMMF] minutes of meeting 1 September on time variation and modal noise task 2 Channel ad hoc

Jonathan,

I have sent a document on my current test results on channel variations
to Piers to be uploaded to the IEEE web site.  It's too big to send as
an attachment for the reflector.

Thanks,
Rob

Robert Coenen Ph. D.