Re: [10GMMF] task2 & task4 launch study summary slides for discussion (weds 9.30 am, Jan 19th, )

Dear launch study participants
I've drafted a summary of the launch study work
for discussion and amendment during Wednesday 19th January  call;
Piers will (hopefully) have uploaded the slide set for wednesday 19th
Jan call (thanks Piers)

The slides could be presented in Vancouver instead of the single slide
table of launch recommendations to give a very crude update to the task
force and add  background to the current launch recommendations.
Comments and suggestions (on tomorrows call or by e-mail) are very
welcome !
Also if you would like to support this summary please let me know

many thanks

 Jonathan

tel: 1 408 524 5110
e-mail: jking@bigbearnetworks.com