[10GMMF] March announcement and call for contributions

Dear IEEE 802.3aq,

Attached is the announcement of our March meeting and call for presentations.  Piers has uploaded the Opening presentation, Closing presentation and minutes of the January meeting to the webpage.  At the meeting we will also approve the November minutes.

I hope you are all busy doing test calculations or better still experimental verification of the D1.1 draft specification.  Based on that work you can then be very precise in your comments about the small number of precise course corrections required to produce D1.2.

Regards,
David

March call for contributions.pdf