[10GMMF] Comment report available - update

Hello again IEEE 8022.3aq Task Force members,

We have uploaded a revised initial report on the Draft 1.1 comments. Three new comments are included (see email below) and I have added three new “proposed reject” responses (to comments 31, 34 and 160).

http://ieee802.org/3/aq/public/comments/d1.1/P802.3aqD1.1comments1Mar05.pdf.

Also a supplement to one of Tom Lindsay’s comments:

http://ieee802.org/3/aq/public/comments/d1.1/P802.3aqD1.1com96LindsayTWDPcode.pdf

Thanks to Piers for uploading these.

Regards,

Nick.

Nick,

I apparently misspelled your email address.  Please accept my comments in

the forwarded email below. David would have received them before deadline,

should you wish to confirm.

Regards,

Paul Kolesar