[10GMMF] TP3: Request for suggested stressor levels

Hello TP3 Members,

Per our teleconference today (Tuesday March 22), I am soliciting inputs for the TP3 stressor level.  This stress level should be consistent with the goal of practical implementation at reasonable cost and power.

Please include the rational for your suggestion.

I will summarize the suggestions identifying them as "Suggestion A", "Suggestion B", etc. with no mention of names.  My goal is to publish this summary by close of business Thursday, March 24, 2005.

As discussed in the call, this solicitation is aimed at getting full input from the EDC manufacturers, but suggested values from any interested party are encouraged as well.

Please send your comments to:

jim.mcvey@finisar.com

Thank you very much,

- Jim McVey