Re: [10GMMF] TP3 call: Meeting reminder April 19

Jim,

As per your request, I have attached an Excel spreadsheet for the simple
stressed Rx test. I have swept PIE-D range from 3.5dB to 5.4dB and
reported the resulting table of rise/fall time.

Best Regards,

Sudeep

Jim Mcvey wote:

3) In support of 2c, I have asked Sudeep Bhoja and Tom Lindsay (the
people who did the calculations for what we have in the draft standard)
to prepare a table of rise/fall times versus PIE-D.  I believe that one
or both of them will be ready for the meeting.

Thank you very much, and I hope to hear you on Tuesday.

As a courtesy to others, you may wish to mute your telephone line while
listening.
Here are the commands:

*6 Mutes line

*7 Un-mutes line