[10GMMF] TP3 call: Meeting reminder May 3

Hello all,

This is a meeting announcement for the TP3 teleconference.

The next TP3 call will occur on Tuesday, May 3, 2005

9:00 am PDT, 12 Noon EDT, 17:00 UK, 18:00 Germany

United States toll-free dial in: 888-387-8686
International dial in: + 1 303-928-3281
"Conference Room" Number: 4703482

In last week's invitation, I incorrectly stated that we had reached consensus on how the PIE-D of the informative test waveform aligned with the comprehensive test.  Various methods such as "PIE-D of informative equals maximum PIE-D of the three cases of the comprehensive", "PIE-D of informative equals average PIE-D of the three cases of the comprehensive", etc. are still in consideration.

In last weeks call, there was considerable discussion which pointed towards a bigger value for Qsq (the signal to noise of the TP3 comprehensive test.)  Tom Lindsay and others seem to have a good handle on the RIN contribution.  Petar Pepeljugoski has been examining the modal noise question as it applies to this situation.  I hope he will be able to share his results with the group.

Thank you very much, and I hope to hear you on Tuesday.

As a courtesy to others, you may wish to mute your telephone line while listening.
Here are the commands:

*6 Mutes line

*7 Un-mutes line

- Jim McVey