Re: [10GMMF] IEEE P802.3aq/D2.0 Working Group Ballot results

The presentations for next week's P802.3aq meeting are now on the web at http://ieee802.org/3/aq/public/may05/index.html (not in agenda order as yet).

Presenters, please check that your presentation has been correctly uploaded.

Thank you,

Piers