[10GMMF] TP3 call: Meeting reminder May 24

Hello all,

This is a meeting announcement for the TP3 teleconference.

The next TP3 call will occur on Tuesday, May 24, 2005

9:00 am PDT, 12 Noon EDT, 17:00 UK, 18:00 Germany

United States toll-free dial in: 888-387-8686
International dial in: + 1 303-928-3281
"Conference Room" Number: 4703482

The TP3 group was assigned comment 166 "Effect of 1355 nm TX wavelength on link length for OM1 and OM3".  We will need to decide what we should do about this and related effects.  Also, we need a plan for setting the TP3 noise loading (I think only Modal Noise is not nailed-down).  We didn't get a chance to debate comments 213 and 397 related to overload, so we should see if we can get behind the suggested remedy for 213 and/or write a response for 397.

Thank you very much, and I hope to hear you on Tuesday.

As a courtesy to others, you may wish to mute your telephone line while listening.
Here are the commands:

*6 Mutes line

*7 Un-mutes line

- Jim McVey