[10GMMF] TP3 call: Meeting reminder May 31

Hello all,

This is a meeting announcement for the TP3 teleconference.

The next TP3 call will occur on Tuesday, May 31, 2005

9:00 am PDT, 12 Noon EDT, 17:00 UK, 18:00 Germany

United States toll-free dial in: 888-387-8686
International dial in: + 1 303-928-3281
"Conference Room" Number: 4703482

We've been down this road before, but everything fell apart in Austin, so let's see if we can get consensus and a good technical explanation for a position on receiver jitter.  At the Texas meeting, we debated but did not resolve comments 222, 225, 246, 247, and 414.  Let's see if we can't nail this area down.

Thank you very much, and I hope to hear you on Tuesday.

As a courtesy to others, you may wish to mute your telephone line while listening.
Here are the commands:

*6 Mutes line

*7 Un-mutes line

- Jim McVey