[10GMMF] Draft Agenda for September Meeting

Dear 10GBASE-LRM,

Attached are a few slides with the draft agenda for next weeks meeting, the results of our ballot and some comments.  On Wednesday morning we will start with the opening remarks, editor’s report and I’m expecting eight presentations that should be very helpful for resolving comments.

Our comment review sessions will be held on Wednesday afternoon, all day Thursday and until about 10:00 AM on Friday morning.  I am enquiring about getting a room for an overflow session on Thursday evening (19:30 – 21:30).  However, if we are focused and efficient we may not need the overflow session.

Looking forward to seeing you all next week,

David

Draft Agenda.pdf