[10GMMF] Draft LRM November Agenda

Dear 10GBASE-LRM,

Attached to this email is the draft agenda for next week.  I am suggesting we only meet for two days.  This seems appropriate since there are not many comments to deal with.  I have also inserted a general session after the presentations.  This is a session we can use to discuss some of the issues around moving to Sponsor Ballot. If this is not something the group would like then we can just start comment resolution.

Remember we will be asking to go to Sponsor Ballot in the Thursday IEEE 802.3 meeting so please plan to be at that meeting to support me there.

See you soon,

David

LRM1105 Agenda.pdf