[10GMMF] LRM will attend the 9-13 January IEEE802.3 Interim

Dear 10BASE-LRM,

This is a note to let you know that the TF will meet for three full days on January 11th-13th 2006 (Wednesday to Friday) at the IEEE 802.3 Interim; full details can be found at:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/index.html

The purpose of the meeting will be comment resolution on D3.0. Please start planning your travel.

I sent a message similar to this one to the reflector yesterday but because my email address has changed it did not get reflected.

The Sponsor Ballot on D3.0 is now open.  For those of you who are not in the ballot pool the draft can be found on the private area of the LRM webpage.  If you are not in the Sponsor Ballot pool and you have comments on D3.0 please ask a member of the pool to submit your comments.  If you can’t find someone to submit your comments send then them to me and I will submit them for you.

Regards,

David