Thread Links Date Links

[10GMMF] FW: [802SEC] IEEE 802 July 2006 Plenary Session - NOW LIVE!

I don't expect the Task Force to have much if anything to do at the July meeting. This is because our Sponsor Ballot re-circulations will have ended by then. But, if you are planning to attend the July meeting book now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Carlson []
Sent: 14 March 2006 01:00
To: Adam B Healey (Adam); Bob Grow; Brad Booth; David Cunningham; David Law; Glen Kramer; Kevin Daines; Michael McCormack; Wael Diab
Subject: FW: [802SEC] IEEE 802 July 2006 Plenary Session - NOW LIVE!

-----Original Message-----
From: Dawn Slykhouse [mailto:dawns@FACETOFACE-EVENTS.COM]
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 4:24 PM

Hi All,

I hope everyone had a safe trip home from Denver.

Please find below the URL for the IEEE 802 July 2006 Plenary Session in San

Please post this important information onto your IEEE 802 Working Group web

Also, hotel room reservations should be made at your earliest convenience at
the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego -

We have been informed that there is a very large city-wide convention in San
Diego during the dates of the IEEE 802 Session.-

Please go to:

Thank you and have a great week.

Dawn Slykhouse

IEEE 802 Conference Organizer

Cc: Darcel Moro, FTF Events

Dawn Slykhouse

Face To Face Events, Inc.

2699 Iversen Court

Santa Clara, CA. 95051

Tel: 408/241-8906  Fax: 408/241-8918

Email:  <>

Web:  <>

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.