Re: Line rate and optical span

Jay,

I'm yet writing a paper on the detailed coding scheme. And our home page
for the code is yet under construction. We will post the home page
location in a week.

I'll be sending some of the material to be posted on the web in a
separate mail. They are:

    The July presentation material in PPT
    Coding State Diagram Summary
    Complete Code/Decode Table in Excell.

The total file is rather too big to post over the reflector. If anyone
on the reflector should be interested, please send me an email so that I
can send the files to whoever interested before we open up our home
page.

Thanks for you interest.

BTW, we're almost ready with the reference chip design, alas!

--
Regards,

Dae Young
http://ccl.chungnam.ac.kr/~dykim/