Multi-mode PMDs

All,

Where are we in the discussion of the multi-mode PMDs?  There has not been
much on the reflector of late.  The last that I have on this does not
indicate to me that there has been any consensus established.   The last
that I have, indicates that the system vendors and other members of the
10GEA are still wanting the 1310nm solutions, and the rest of the TF are
wanting the 850nm solutions.

Has this subject been moved to an Ad Hoc?  Has this discussion been moved
to a different forum/TF?

Thank you,
Roy Bynum