Looking for presentation requests // other meeting information // draft 1.0

Ya'll know how this works. Presentation requests are due by 9/6 with a note
to me. Presentations in PDF format should be forwarded to David Law at
David_Law@xxxxxxxx

Procedure? See:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ae/public/presentproc.html

At this meeting WE WILL SPLIT into LOGIC and PMD tracks.

Brad and his team are to be commended for their work. We are reviewing
Version 0.9 now. Some pieces are missing, but we will reserve humiliation
until the 6th.

We expect Draft 1.0 to be available for download by 9/6.

NOTICE: 802.3ae DRAFTS ARE NOT FOR PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION! These will be loaded
into a password protected area on the IEEE site.

Please don't call or email me in advance for the download information. You
will get a note.

Things are coming together! Get ready to roll up your sleeves and do some
serious reading.

We will focus primarily on:
1. A MMF PMD resolution
2. Technical issues that cross boundaries between clauses and most
especially between tracks.
3. Technical issues that are on the "long path."

jonathan

Jonathan Thatcher,
Chair, IEEE P802.3ae (10 Gigabit Ethernet)
Principal Engineer, World Wide Packets
Mail: PO BOX 141719, Spokane, WA 99214
Addr: 115 N. Sullivan, Veradale, WA 99037
509-242-9228; Fax 509-242-9001;
jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx