Re: Link Status thoughts

Ben,

Thanks for you encouragement!

I'm busy with Clause 48 right now, but I do intend on preparing a
presentation on Link Status Reporting, including Intermediate Link
Status and Remote Fault, for Tampa.

Best Regards,
Rich

--

Ben Brown wrote:

> Rich,
>
> Thanks for the thoughtful response! I indeed encourage you,
> as well as Shimon and Osamu and anyone else that thinks they
> can solve this problem to bring proposals to Tampa. There is
> very little time left to prepare a proposal and attempt to
> garner support for it.
>
> I was hoping to get some discussion started with my
> presentation. So far, I've been successful. We need to get
> this resolved soon, preferably with a 75% vote in Tampa.
>
> I even encourage all of you to make your presentations
> available as early as possible so we can get some discussion
> going around them before the meeting. Time is always limited
> at a plenary so any discussion we can have ahead of time
> would be very helpful.
>
> Thanks,
> Ben
>
> --
> Benjamin Brown
> AMCC
> 2 Commerce Park West
> Suite 104
> Bedford NH 03110
> 603-641-9837 - Work
> 603-491-0296 - Cell
> 603-647-2291 - Fax
> 603-798-4115 - Home Office
> bbrown@xxxxxxxx

Richard Taborek Sr.                 Phone: 408-845-6102
Chief Technology Officer             Cell: 408-832-3957
nSerial Corporation                   Fax: 408-845-6114
2500-5 Augustine Dr.        mailto:rtaborek@xxxxxxxxxxx
Santa Clara, CA 95054            http://www.nSerial.com