RE: Requests for password to the protected site.

Pat,
If that is the case, I don't think that it would be right to restrict access
to all because of a few that can not read the first page of the document
which states its status and puts all the risk on the shoulder of the reader.
I agree with all that are in favor of free access to the drafts. I also
believe that the result would be a robust standard and document this way.

Regards,
Sharam Hakimi