RE: SNMP MIB for 10 Gb/s Ethernet

Thanks for keeping me in the loop.

Yep... if there is interest in the HIBMIB WG, then I will approve an
addition to the charter... but other IESG/IAB members get to get a
say as well... but let us assume they will also agree.

Dan/David... is the work far enuf on its way that maybe a 1 hour slot
in SanDiego is warranted to gauge the interest?

Bert