Re: IEEE802.3ae standard

Kamran-

When P802.3ae become a standard it will be available for sale both as a printed book and on-line as a pdf.
When the draft is approved for Working Group Ballot it will be made available for sale through the IEEE Draft service.
Until that time it earlier versions are only available to 802.3 Participants who are developing and refining the draft for ballot.

If you wish to become a participant you are welcome to join us at our next meeting in Hilton Head
        <http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html>

Best regards,

Geoff Thompson, Chair, IEEE 802.3