[802.3ae] CORRECTION: URGENT - IEEE P802.3ae April 2002 Interim Meeting Announcement

All,

The meeting notice for the IEEE P802.3ae 10Gb/s Ethernet April 2002 Interim
Meeting is now available on the web at the URL -
http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/vancouver.html

Best regards,
   David Law

(My apologies to those of you who receive multiple copies of this message)

|=========================================|
| David Law                               |
| Vice-Chair IEEE P802.3                  |
| 3Com                                    |
| Princes Exchange                        |
| 1 Earl Grey Street                      |
| Edinburgh                               |
| EH3 9BN                                 |
| Scotland                                |
| Phone: +44 131 659 8218                 |
| Fax:   +44 131 659 8001                 |