RE: [802.3ae] FCS representation in walker_1_p0700.pdf

Rafi,

Biconic connectors were one of the original fiber optic connectors. The
could work for 1 GbE but they are not specified in 802.3z and are relatively
expensive. LC or SC would be better choices.

This is out of the 802.3ae focus so contact me offline for further
discussion.

Regards,

John George
Fiber Offer Development Mgr