RE: PMD data available

Paul,

This is useful; thanks. A couple of questions, in anticipation of what
the P802.3ae members may ask in the November meeting.

- In the cumulative distribution plots, what is the 99.99 percentile
value of PMD - the value below which 99.99% of the population is? It's
probably hard to figure out from the figures, but take a shot.
- Does the paper say anything about what percentage of total fiber is
pre-1992?

Regards,
Vipul

<snip>