	From:  Vipul Bhatt [SMTP:vipul.bhatt@xxxxxxxxxxx]
	Sent:  Tuesday, October 24, 2000 12:44 AM
	To:  Equalization Ad-Hoc Reflector
	Subject:  RE: PMD data available

	Paul,

	This is useful; thanks. A couple of questions, in anticipation of
what
	the P802.3ae members may ask in the November meeting.

	- In the cumulative distribution plots, what is the 99.99 percentile
	value of PMD - the value below which 99.99% of the population is?
It's
	probably hard to figure out from the figures, but take a shot.
	- Does the paper say anything about what percentage of total fiber
is
	pre-1992?

	Regards,
	Vipul