Subject Line: Request Presentation Time
Title: Title of Presentation
Topic: A brief description
Time requested: How long you think the presentation will take (Q&A included)
Presenter: Full name please
Audience: Please indicate who you think should be in the room for the
presentation (e.g., everyone, clause 48, optics people).

jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: oea@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oea@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 9:33 AM
To: stds-802-3-hssg-equal@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Jan.10 meeting of the Ad Hoc group on Equalization

Colleagues,
           Vipul has informed me that he may not be available to
attend the upcoming meeting of the Ad Hoc Group on equalization.
 He has requested me to act as substitute chair in case he is not
available.
 I would like to request all of you planning to make presentations
at this meeting, to send me email with the title of your presentation
and the amount of time needed to present it.
 Regards,
 Oscar

Oscar E. Agazzi
Broadcom Corp.