RE: Meeting on March 11

Peter,

I understand the difficulty. But I also understand the difficulty
802.3ae organizers have in juggling room availability and time slots
among six different tracks, several clauses and five ad hocs. I will
request the organizers to see what they can do. Meanwhile, for those who
need to decide on travel details, my recommendation is to plan as if the
meeting slot will remain as announced.

Regards,
Vipul

========