RE: Meeting on March 11

Okay, I checked. It is possible for us to keep the room till late Sunday
evening. Now let's figure out when the meeting should start, and whether
the time is okay with most of us.

I propose we start at 7 pm, and be prepared to go upto 11 pm. If we
start later than that, I am worried some of us (me first) will lose the
ability to concentrate. I have received requests for five presentations
so far, and I expect a sixth one to be in place before the meeting. That
sounds like about 3 hours, factoring in time for questions and
discussions. Since this will be our final meeting, we have to jointly
prepare our status report (which I may be asked to present to 802.3ae
perhaps as early as Monday morning.) This may need another half hour of
discussion on Sunday evening, following the presentations.

I realize that even 7 pm start time isn't exactly convenient - you will
need to grab dinner early and stay awake. But unless I am missing
something, this seems like an optimum compromise.

Regards,
Vipul