informal meeting today

Based on our discussions yesterday at the Equalization Ad Hoc meeting, we have
to reach a consensus on whether we wish to do a Call for Interest in the near
future. We need to make this decision in anticipation of the possibility that
the chair of P802.3ae or an officer of IEEE may ask me this question when I
submit my final report to P802.3ae either tomorrow or on Wednesday.

Let's meet today at 6:30 pm in the main lobby of the Marriott. The main lobby is
near the reception desk, soon as you turn right from the main entrance.

Thanks,
Vipul

mobile 408-857-1973