RE: Meeting

I have requested time and space for about 50 people including video screen
and audio. Time to run from a starting time of 6:30 to 7:00 and ending
somewhere between 10 pm and midnight.

I don't expect any issues with this.

You should also be aware that there is a request on Thursday evening for
those interested in 10GbE interoperability. This is *NOT* an IEEE meeting.

jonathan