PMD research

  sir:

  i am jovi s.ledon, a senior electronics engineering
student of mindanao polytechnic state college,
philippines . i am doing my research on managing PMD.

  i want like to ask why is it called polarization, is
there any polarity in optical fiber? what can
compensate this problem economically?

  hoping for your favorable response, because nobody
can answer my questions here even our local exchange
carriers, or backbone carriers since they are using at
maximum transmission rate of 155Mbps, when PMD is
happening at 10Mbps.

 please help me, my defence is already in two weeks
time.

  God bless you and your family!

  sincerely,

  jovi