AW: [802.3ae_Serial] TRs not closed

Hi,
there are still other unclosed TRs which have not been discussed in the last
call. On of those is TR #1 by me.
The current draft is in contradiction to the material worked out in the 1550
feasibility as in :
http://www.ieee802.org/3/ae/public/oct01/tipper_1_1001.pdf
<http://www.ieee802.org/3/ae/public/oct01/tipper_1_1001.pdf>
See slide: 7.
In:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/ae/public/feb02/zona_1_0202.pdf
<http://www.ieee802.org/3/ae/public/feb02/zona_1_0202.pdf>
A 1-dB higher sensitivity is requested. This due to the fact that this dB is
added to the transmitter penalty which is also one dB higher than in the
feasibility. I think we should stick to the values proven in this study, as
otherwise we will generate yield problems on the receivers.
Regards Juergen