[802.3ae_Serial] Comments for discussion Friday

Title: Comments for discussion Friday

People interested in Clause 52:

The Serial PMD ad hoc will be having its (hopefully) last meeting on Friday morning at 9:15 AM MDT, 8:15 PDT, ... in preparation for the April 30, 2002 meeting where all remaining comments are to be resolved, and we can (again hopefully) submit Clause 52 to REVCOM (along with some other clauses, I hear... 8-).

If you would like to have your comments against Clause 52, D4.3 brought up and discussed at the Friday morning meeting, please could you post (preferably, in text) your comments to the Serial PMD reflector (stds-802-3-hssg-serialpmd@xxxxxxxx) prior to Friday morning, so that we have a chance to look at them and discuss them intelligently.

Of course, this does not prohibit you from waiting until close of ballot (Sunday) to put in comments, but those comments won't be discussed with the Clause 52 (Serial PMD) group on Friday.

Thanks,
Dave

------

David Kabal