Re: Conference call

Walt,

I attended the conference call... duhhhhh

I also wanted to point out that my early note to the speed reflector did point
out the proposed copper 2.5 Gbps rate.

I believe that the proper handling of this issue is to acknowledge it, and very
brief discussion of "throttling" ~10 GbE down to lower data rates (e.g. ~2.5,
5.0, and 7.5). Having acknowledged it and noting that the audience was heavily
biased towards addressing the 10 and ~10/SONET/SDH issue, the group decided to
focus on the latter issue.

--

--

Best Regards,
Rich

Richard Taborek Sr.    Tel: 650 210 8800 x101 or 408 370 9233
Principal Architect         Fax: 650 940 1898 or 408 374 3645
Transcendata, Inc.           Email: rtaborek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1029 Corporation Way              http://www.transcendata.com
Palo Alto, CA 94303-4305    Alt email: rtaborek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx