RE: Straw poll

Bhavesh:

I consider myself in the LAN camp but I would love to take Ethernet into the WAN
in the years 2002 and 2003.

I think your proposal could mean you are voting no on both the motions in the
straw poll or abstaining but you should clarify your vote.

Bruce

Bhavesh Patel <bpatel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 07/02/99 04:18:56 PM

Sent by:  Bhavesh Patel <bpatel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>