[802.3_10SPE] presentation filenames for meetings

I would like to remind you all to try and use the standard filename format for your presentations:

<lastname>_10SPE_<##>_<mmyy>.pdf

Where <##> is the sequence number of your presentation (if you make revisions, include a letter, a, b, c, …).

So, for example, my first presentation would be: zimmerman_10SPE_01_0916.pdf, my second would be zimmerman_10SPE_02_0916.pdf, and, if I made a revision to the second, it would be zimmerman_10SPE_02a_0916.pdf.

This helps people track presentations with similar titles.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx