[802.3_10SPE] 10SPE Interim Meeting webpage updated - presentations uploaded

The majority of presentations are now uploaded for next week’s meeting.

Thank you to all those who have submitted presentations, and have done so in a timely manner.  If you find issues and need to update, just email me.  Generally, I expect to upload updates at the meeting, which usually are focused on ‘supporters’ lists.

I have yet to receive a couple of technical presentations, and would appreciate receiving those shortly.  If you don’t see your presentation as an active hyperlink, but think you sent it to me, I probably didn’t get it.

I expect to upload the agenda deck, ad hoc reports, and some proposed drafts objectives tomorrow morning.  At that time, I will also attach a zip file with all the presentations in a handy format to download.

Ordinarily, I would be asking for a volunteer recording secretary for this meeting, but we are privileged to have Jon Lewis from Dell already volunteer.  Buy Jon a beer during the week.  I hope to see him Monday night, and intend to do so.

I look forward to a productive meeting in Ft. Worth.  Please be ready to start at 8:30 AM Monday and work a full day.

I tend to be aggressive on these schedules and appreciate your help – time lost means we need to work harder to recover.

If we are very aggressive, we can finish the bulk of our technical presentations on Monday and get to working on our outputs Tuesday around the morning break.  That will give us most of the day Tuesday to work on our objectives, CSDs and PAR, and attempt to get them ready for the 802.3 plenary Thursday evening.

I look forward to productive and active discussions in Ft. Worth.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Acting Chair, 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Study Group

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860