[802.3_10SPE] AW: 802.3 10SPE Study Group Ad Hoc – Wednesday Series - Reminder and Agenda ping for October 05

Title: Default Disclaimer Daimler AG

Dear Pete,

If there is time left I could present some information/proposal on how to model automotive multi-drop channel (shared medium) along with some examples (~20min…30min).

Either today or in one of the following meetings

Attached the draft of the intended presentation.

@all: I didn’t reach out, who might be interested to support this presentation or who would have additional remarks.

If you would like to be listed as supporter, pls let me know (sorry for short term notice…)

Regards

Stefan