[802.3_10SPE] [IEEE 802.3 10SPE] presentation requests

George,

Please reserve a time slot for a presentation on the topic:

“Requirements on Link Quality Diagnostics” as a result of our conversation during my last presentation in the adhoc.

Title

Presenter(s)

Affiliation

Time (mins)

Start

End

s.above            Ludwig Winkel              Siemens AG                                                    25

With best regards,
Ludwig Winkel

Siemens AG
Digital Factory Division
Technology and Innovations
DF TI SR
Oestliche Rheinbruec
kenstr. 50
76187 Karlsruhe, Germany
Tel.: +49 721 595-6098
Mobile: +49 172 6132658
mailto:ludwig.winkel@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.twitter.com/siemens
www.siemens.com/ingenuityforlife
www.siemens.com/ingenuityforlife
Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Joe Kaeser, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Lisa Davis, Klaus Helmrich, Janina Kugel, Siegfried Russwurm, Ralf P. Thomas; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322