Re: [802.3_10SPE] Deadline for submitted presentations!

George

Will do so.

Thx

Mario

cid:image001.png@01D14866.2EE35710

Mario Traeber

Head of CHD R&D SOC
Intel Technology Asia Pte.Ltd.

BS Bendemeer Center #07-01 |  20 Bendemeer Road | Singapore 339914
phone: +65 6597 6700 | mobile: +65 818 919 85 |
mario.traeber@intel.com